PICKhARDT & GERLACH –
Plastic and metal products
The history of a company is the work of the people who were associated with it and a sequence of technical, economic and social events that shaped it.
The history of the company Pickardt & Gerlach falls into a time of great technical and economic developments, which have been accelerating more and more recently. It is important to learn from the past and to look ahead in order to understand the tasks of the future. We want to offer our customers plastic and metal products with decorative and technical surfaces that stand out due to an attractive price and outstanding quality. We support our customers in product development and organise smooth and efficient production right up to the packaged product ready for sale. As a family-run company, we meet these challenges. We would like to thank all those who are connected to us and look forward to those who want to work with us in the future.
The company has its origins in the company founded by the merchants Wilhelm Pickhardt and Friedrich Gerlach in 1902 in Werdohl, North Rhine-Westphalia. The Balve site has existed since 1935 as a processing plant for the upstream rolling and finishing factories. In 1982, the Balve plant was spun off and integrated into the Knoop Group.