Pickhardt & Gerlach GmbH & Co. KG, situated in Balve, a city in the mid-western part of Germany, is a company of long tradition in the metal and plastic working industry. Founded in 1902, the company today specialises in the production of metal and plastic products for a range of industries such as furniture, construction, automotive, interior decoration and shipbuilding. In 1982, the business was separated from its parent company and integrated into the Knoop Group of Enterprises.
Today, Pickhardt & Gerlach GmbH & Co. KG has achieved long-lasting relationships with clients all over the world through its flexibility when it comes to serving the client, the quality of its products and a competitive pricing policy.
As the company is supplying to many of the premium brands on the market, quality of the product is the key. The production is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9000:2008 quality management standards.